A Few Words
We Are A
Practical World Development Network You Can Count On
We transform lives through uncompromising commitment to quality & healthy lifestyle, capacity building, trade and development.
We are a multi – faceted development agenda company in various sectors of the economy and special areas such as in women, men, youth development, child welfare, international development and trade, public and international relations, culture, education, tourism, agriculture, farming and health.
Development World Network
We Do Everything We Can to Make The World a Better Place for a Peaceful and Prosperous Co-existence
Helen Keller said, “I am only one, but still I am one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and just because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.” What we do here at the Development World Network is the least we can do.
- To contribute to adult, youth development and child welfare.
- Empowerment and sensitization of all, from all strata of society through the development of courses and massive education campaigns.
- To bring an end to global hunger, gender segregation in certain occupations, unemployment, poverty, stress and ill- health.
- To create awareness of relevant foods and allied foods, goods and services globally.
- To foster trade.
- To create wealth.
- Investment and exhibition opportunities.
- To build a sustainable and equitable world for the present and future generation.
- To bring about wellness in schools, workplaces and in busy executives.
- Public relations and positive image for organizations and companies relevant to nature of various workshops and seminars organized from time to time
The CEO/ FOUNDER, Titilola Onigbanjo has been spearheading food workshops for the past 11 years in Africa and in collaboration with development organizations. You can reach me on:
Register to Partner With Us
Partner With us At The Development World Network . For More Partnership Details, Kindly Request For Information on Partnership Details